Monday, July 23, 2012

summa summa summertime!!!

Hi guys!
long time no post...
I seriously have been fighting this bug my hubby gave me and I can't seem to shake it off...
So I gotta get some actually time to rest...
So here I am spending my summer (cloudy-rain here in Vancouver) at home trying to get better.
I hope you girls like this card inspired by my summer =)
happy crafting

here's my card - TGF - summer time , retro sketch & DYSU - food (see my little cute ice cream lol)




here's the sketch and inspiration 






6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that image is so so cute. Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, grace and so perfect for summer time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card.Loved that cute tag on the card.Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Grace!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete