Tuesday, October 11, 2016

DT Spotlight - October 2016


Hi all!!! and especially to my Kitty Bee Design friends who jumped over from the Kitty Bee Spotlight post. As you already know I'm Grace and I'm one of the brand new designers at Kitty Bee.
And here's the card I made for my October Spotlight!

Since October is the month of All Hallows Eve aka Halloween, I've decided to use Mr. Bitty for my spotlight card!
He's just so cute and adorable! I haven't seen a bat cuter than him LOL
For this card I used my old EP 6x6 Apothecary Emporium paper pad, copic markers, some Michael's Crafts brads and ribbon and a little wink of stella; that's is it! 
Sooo Simple!

I'm so glad you all came to visit me here at Sugar Cards
and if you love this digital image as much as I do, 
please head over to the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy shop!

See you soon & Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment