Monday, October 3, 2016

Time for Tea Designs Blog Hop!

Hi everyone, especially to my TIME FOR TEA friends from Deni's blog!
I hope you're all well and have enough breath for this blog hop from all the ladies' blogs before me! 
But don't you worry, you're almost at the finish line! woohoo!


 I'm so excited about being asked to join the Time for Tea Designs team as a permanent team member! yay!
So for my first card as a team member, I wanted to share with you all this cutie named Christmas elf!
I used my Michael's Crafts red ribbon, copic markers, clear wink of stella and my mind's eye 12 days of Christmas paper pad I bought from Winners for make this card ... hehe 
it was so simple and easy to create! 



So, for those of you who are doing the blog hop, you have a change to win:
1) prize 1 winner will receive - 3 TFT digis (open internationally)
2) prize 2 winner will receive - 2 tickets to the NEC Birmingham Hobby Crafts Show!!! (UK only)

So leave a comment below and I'll cross my fingers for one of you to win one of 2 fabulous prizes! YAY!!! And... 

Best wishes to all of you! 

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. Love your color combo! So happy you are on the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if my comments are coming through. If I scroll up or down before I finish it disappears. Anyway, I'm staying still and wanted to say that both cards are beautiful. Lovely coloring. I like the paper on both cards, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the digi is so pretty, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you cropped the stamp and colored so cheerfully.

    ReplyDelete