Tuesday, December 13, 2016

DT Spotlight - December 2016


Hi everyone!!! 
and especially to my Kitty Bee Design friends who came over from the Kitty Bee Spotlight post. 

I'm so glad you guys flew through cyber space over here from my December Spotlight!
I know December can be such a hectic month with all the holiday related parties and celebrations, so I've decided to use the mellow 'Gello Giraffe Starry Night' for my spotlight card. He's just the most relaxed giraffe under the night sky in my opinion. Look at him making a wish on those stars...

For this card I used my carta bella - Christmas wonderland paper pad, copic markers, some Michael's Crafts brads and a little wink of stella... simple and sweet!

I'm so happy you all came to visit me here at Sugar Cards
and if you love this digital image as much as I do, 
please head over to the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy shop!
Happy Holidays! 


No comments:

Post a Comment