Friday, December 9, 2016

Kitty Bee Design Team - Challenge 86


Hi, my Kitty Bee Design friends!
I'm so glad you dropped by my blog to check out the card I created for Challenge 86 - Christmas!

For this December card I've decided to use Best Bun! 
they just look like the sweetest couple to me =) 
My husband and I both love animals, and this is me imagining us as bunnies LOL 
(I'm obviously the bunny with the blue bow hahaha)

 For this card I used Michael's Crafts star brads, Chapter's book store green ribbon, copic markers, clear wink of stella and my mind's eye 12 days of Christmas paper pad I bought from Winners (I think in the US, this store is called Marshall's) ... hehe
Easy as pie to create!

So, if you love this digital image as much as I do, please head over to the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy shop and snag this cute bunny couple before New Year's comes OR click HERE to join our challenge and win this digital image for free! 

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment