Tuesday, March 14, 2017

DT Spotlight - March 2017





Hello all Kitty Bee Design friends!
Thanks for coming over from Kitty Bee to my blog!

and I hope you are all having a wonderful St. Patrick's day with lots of LUCK, green drinks and 4 leaf clovers!
However, because I missed making a card for Chinese New Year last month, I wanted to ensure I didn't miss it this month. 
So, for my March 2017 Spotlight card, I used '2017 Year of the Rooster Zodiac' stamp!
I thought this cute rooster was perfect for this holiday! 

For this card I used Lawn Fawn petite pack called: let's bokeh in the snow, Michael's Craft - recollection  ribbon and 110lb cardstocks, my copic markers and a little wink of stella for the rooster's head and belly and I used my brother label maker for the sentiment.

Thank you for visiting me at at Sugar Cards today,
and if you love this digital image as much as I do, please head over to the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy shop!

Happy Late Lunar New Year everyone!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment